WELCOME

Welcome to our website

Welcome to my website, I hope to show my progression into the world of FTR target shooting, from newbie to ... hopefully a competitive shooter. 

Along the way I will be looking at some of the issues concerning equipment, tecnique and knowledge. Through my journey I hope you may become interested in starting your own journey and can navagate some what easier with the stories, yarns and lessons on these pages.

Visitor's notice

Please be paitant as I am slowly trying to set up this blog and my one finger typing does take a while. I hope you enjoy it or even find it usefull.

Please sign our Guess book and leave any suggestions you may have... Thanks.

News

F-tr League

12/03/2013 11:07
Round 1. Ftrnewbie shot in round one of the league. How he get on ... he shot well but had a...

Sightron SSlll 10-50X60 Long Range scope

19/02/2013 13:31
Check out how I fared with my new Sightron scope over the weekend. Review on the Products page

FTR Bi-Pods

16/02/2013 15:15
Coming soon ... FTR Bi-Pods, the in's, out's, up's and down's.  Many shooters moving into Long...

Leuplod VX lll 8.5-25X50 LR Review

12/02/2013 03:34
Review of Leupolds Long Range riflescope. Unbiased from a shooters point of view.

Plotting Sheet

12/02/2013 03:33
I have placed a plotting sheet, which I use on the firing line, for you to download.